Monday 21 November 2011

Well after all the hard work involve in out last custom bedroom design it was fantastic to receive some amazing feedback, these are the customers words;

"Thankyou Dreamcraft for the amazing dinosaur furniture, safe to say I have one very very happy little boy, when he walked into the room he was speechless then jumped up and down with excitement saying over and over 'wow wow' 'or my god'. He climbed straight up on top bunk then spotted the wardrobe 'or my god that's my favorite it's elish' (hartlepudlian for brilliant) he had presents to unwrap in... the living room but didn't want to leave his bedroom ha. He kept spotting new things (all the facts and figures grouted into furniture) read them all followed by 'wow can't believe it I love it, I love it' tested out bottom bunk 'it's elish it's elish tonight I'm sleeping on top bunk tomorrow I'm sleeping in here' .


Everyone who has seen it thinks it's absolutely amazing even more so when I tell them your prices :-) thank you so much for all the hardwork and attention to detail you have put into this furniture we all love it and will definitely b using dreamcraft in the future.

You have made one little boy the happiest boy in the world. Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment